Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Pressing pause...


Despite this author's best efforts and unrealistic intentions, folks, Padcandy is now takin' a catnap, due to unavoidable time constraints. All them jaypeggs and designy musings don't upload themselves, unfortunately.

I hope you'll continue to read me at The Sunday Times Ireland and at House and Home, Ireland's most delicious interiors mag, made by design nuts for design nuts, and where all pads are candy.

Meanwhile, you've come this far - please do click on my fellow bloggers on the right who are keeping up really really good work - probably despite aforementioned time constraints. I am indeed humbled in bloggerspace and I know you'll enjoy.

I hope to be back as soon as I possibly can, so watch this rambling, home-obsessed space.
Thanks to all of you for reading, commenting and inspiring.

Dx

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! You have shared such a nice and very informative ideas i have read your blog and i am very inspired from your ideas i am sure you will be carry on these type positing i will be visit very soon here.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ergonomic Office Chairs – You Owe It To Your Employees What is the first thing that comes to our mind when we select office chairs or chairs for home use? All of us want the chairs to be...

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites